Wednesday 31 March 2010

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Listening to music on YouTube,The Internet and watching music videos on TV were the biggest influence into giving me the idea for my video.I found that the more videos I watched,the more vast and diverse amount of ideas I saw therefore this gave me a number of things to think about when filming.I also had to think about the image I wanted to put across to the audience so I took alot of time in listening to similar genres of music and there videos and seeing how the way there ideas were generated could influence my own.I looked at artists such as Arctic Monkeys,Bloc Party and the Killers to try and condense my own ideas similar to what they had done.I obviously didn't want to copy there own images but looking at there work gave me the idea of my video.

The use of I-movie within school was also a massive help because I was able to put my own footage together and then play around within cutting it into my music video to get the syncing right.It took alot of research into artists previous work to ensure my own had its very own image and recognisable theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment