Wednesday 6 January 2010

My Final CD Cover and Poster...


This is the final CD Cover for my artist.It has took a while to create because I stuck to one colour scheme and the images I used on the cover were my own photography so i had to arrange them in order and play around with how I used them.Overall I am happy with the final piece because there was a lot of effort put into making it and I feel the outcome looks good.











This is the final Artist poster which I have created on Photoshop.I wanted to keep it similar to the Cd Cover because it then helps me set out a reocurring theme amongst both the poster and the CD cover.This also creates audience recognition which if they see the poster then allows them to recognise the Cd cover and compare the two.In addition this may help in the sales of the album due to the poster well marketing the product,which in this case is the artist








No comments:

Post a Comment