Friday 11 September 2009

Songs Im thinking of using....

There are a few artists I have thought about in great detail to use for my music video.I want to be able to get the balance right,something which is not too completed and in depth,but something which shows the audience a story throughout the video which may have a visible ending.

Jamie T-Back In The Game
Jamie T-Dry Off your Cheeks
The Smiths-London
The Smiths-Back To The Old House
Simian Mobile Disco- Off The Map
Calvin Harris-Vegas
The Courteeners-Acrylic
The Courteeners-Not Nineteen Forever
Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip-Angles
Foals - Balloons

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

For now these are songs which I have thought about for my own music video,I may add to this in the near future but for now I m going to focus on thinking of ideas for each of these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment