Thursday 3 September 2009

Music Video Brief

For this new Unit, we have been asked to create our own music videos for an existing song of our choice.We have been given the choice of which song we pick as it is down to us to complete all the work that goes with it.I haven't yet chosen a song which i want to create a music video for because i believe i need to find a song which has the correct elements in to create a exciting and relevant music video.My research will play a big role in the success of my music video,something which needs to be taken seriously and with a great deal of thought,i will be continuously blogging in the future weeks and months to express my ideas and to show the progress in which i will make during this unit,For now its time to look at different artists and songs and create some relevant brainstorms of which i can help me in the decision making of picking my music video song of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment