Friday 4 December 2009

Album Poster Analysis




As part of this project I have to create my own album poster so I thought it would be a good idea to analyse some existing posters to give me a view into ow they are created and based around there albums.






The first album poster I looked at is by Wretch 32.He is a british grime artist who's poster is advertising his debut album 'Wretchrospective'.The poster is focused on him in the centre of the page with the details of the album on top of him.The graphis used in the background are bright but overall the poster is dull.






Compared to this album poster by The Saturdays,this in my opinion is much better because of the colours used and the way the band are put across in the image.The different dress colours is a popular theme within the bands image and look and smething they have used throughout there time in the musical limelight.In my opinion this is a good poster because it sells there image and album very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment